Fireside Home Solutions is proud to be one of the few contractors selected to be part of the Washington County, OR Wood Stove Exchange Program.
Older and uncertified wood stoves and inserts are inefficient, dirty and pollute the air in side your home and around your neighborhood.If you use one of these old stoves to stay warm in the winter, we can help you replace it with a new heating system for little or no cost.
Washington County is now offering rebates of $1,500-$3,500 when you replace your old wood stove or insert with one of the following:
- Electric ductless heat pump
- Gas stove or insert
- Pellet stove or insert
- Gas furnace
- EPA-certified wood stove or insert (Only available to households who are eligible for a free replacement, based on income)
How it Works
- Complete an application. You can find applications here.
- Get inspected and approved by program staff.
- Come to Fireside Home Solutions Beaverton or Portland location with your rebate letter and start shopping!
If you live in Washington County and would like to learn more about the Wood Stove Exchange program visit the official website or call 503-846-4425